- Who needs to whiten their smile?
- How long does shipping take and where do you deliver to?
- How does Mr Bright work?
- How do i use Mr Bright Whitening KIT?
- Is Mr Bright teeth whitening Safe?
- How long do i have to apply Mr Bright for?
- But, will Mr Bright Make My Teeth Sensitive?
- Does Mr Bright work on Caps, Crowns, Porcelain Veneers or bonding?
- My LED light isn't working?
- What does the LED light do?
- Is there any reasons why I should not use Mr Bright?
- What sort of results will Mr Bright give me? And how long will my teeth stay white for?
- Where is the best place to store my Gel and Pen? How long will they last for?
- How long until I start to see results with Mr Bright?
- Do I have to use the customized mouth trays?
- How much Mr Bright gel do I need per application?
Tea & Coffee Drinkers, Smokers (Quit!), or anyone wanting to have a whiter, more beautiful, smile.
This depends entirely on your location. Normally within the USA most people will receive their products within 5 business days.
Yes. If you follow our instructions carefully you will have no problems at all! All our products have been clinically tested and tried to ensure they are safe for you! We us 35% carbamide peroxide that is still safe to use on your teeth. Mr Bright is also enamel safe and FDA regulated to insure your safety.
Everyone has different teeth so results will vary however our advanced formulation needs to only be applied between 20 – 30mins at a time. We recommend start at 15 mins and build up to 30mins. For the best results try and use Mr Bright for 6 consecutive days then just once a week or whenever you feel you need a top up.
The short answer is, everyone is different. However if you only use a small amount of gel as per the instructions and ensure the gel only touches the teeth you should be fine. If there is large amounts of sensitivity or pain please stop immediately and seek dental advice. Remember if there is a slight tingle in your teeth – do not stress this is just Mr Bright working his magic!
No there isn't any reason why you shouldn't use it, it's the perfect range of products to achieve white teeth with ease. There are some key points that we'd like to point out though!
- Avoid swallowing the cosmetic or part thereof
- Not suitable for children under the age of 16
- Avoid contact with the eyes and clothing. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly
- Avoid direct contact of the whitening product with the gums
- If irritation of the mouth or gums occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist
- Not suitable for those with decayed teeth, gum disease or genetic discoloration
- Do not use while pregnant